Where Are Polished Concrete Floors Used?
The following are the most common applications for which we offer our concrete polishing service in Boise, ID.
- Office buildings and lobbies.
- Auto shops and showrooms.
- Grocery stores and retail storefronts.
- Public buildings like fire stations.
- Public restrooms, weight rooms, and gyms.
- Warehouses. A polished concrete floor can resist spills and damage from forklifts and heavy loads.
- Residential polished concrete floors. A growing number of homeowners are turning to the beauty and strength of polished concrete for residential flooring. One of the most popular solutions is a polished concrete garage floor, which stops concrete dusting and creates a durable surface that’s even suitable for working on your car or hobbies. A polished concrete basement floor, on the other hand, can be an excellent solution to transform a damp and cold basement into a beautiful and usable living space.
Benefits of Polished Concrete Flooring in Boise
Not sure if a stained polished concrete floor is the right choice for your home or facility? Our concrete polishing service in Boise, Idaho offers several unique advantages for every application. Here’s why our customers have fallen in love with their polished concrete floor.
It’s a common misconception that polished concrete always resembles gray concrete that simply has a glossy, smooth surface. Actually, our concrete polishing service requires many steps and allows for a great deal of customization. The color and even sheen level of polished concrete can be customized with a sheen ranging from stain to high gloss. With a very high sheen level, polished concrete can resemble polished granite — especially when combined with stains. A stained polished concrete floor allows us to achieve almost any look you want, including a terrazzo look or even stained wood.
Low Maintenance Flooring System
One of the most popular benefits of polished concrete in Boise is it’s easy to maintain and clean with little effort. This means improved convenience and reduced expenses. With polished concrete flooring, waxing and concrete coatings are not required, nor do you need to pay for the expense and labor that comes with these solutions. Polishing concrete creates a very wear-resistant and glossy surface that can even resist stains from chemicals and tire marks.
Polished concrete comes with significant cost savings for facility managers and even homeowners. This is because it uses existing slab on grade to create a finished floor instead of applying a new floor covering. Polished concrete also reduces ongoing maintenance expenses and lasts for decades for even greater cost savings.
Resistant to Damage
Concrete grinding and polishing service in Boise, ID actually densifies and seals the surface of the concrete floor to create a durable surface that is far less porous than untreated concrete. A polished concrete floor repels chemical spills and water so they can be neutralized and cleaned up. The durable floor system also offers improved resistance to wear and tear and damage.
Highly Reflective Surface
Commercial businesses and homeowners can appreciate polished concrete for brightening a space and increasing the amount of light. Because polishing creates a very reflective surface, a polished concrete floor can reduce additional lighting requirements while projecting a clean appearance. This is especially important in dark basements as well as restaurants, hotels, and public areas.
Polished Concrete Services
Call now and get a free quote for polished concrete services.
Our Service Areas
- Garden City
Not sure if polished concrete is the right choice for your home or facility? Want to know more about the process of polishing concrete? Give us a call! Until we hear from you, these questions from customers may help address your concerns.